Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fresh from the boat

We were treated last night with a very delicious dinner. The people in my building and my principal and his wife came over for a crab feast. The superintendent bought 4 crab, a bunch of shrimp, and some moose for us to savor. It was the most delicious meal I've had in a long time. The crab was so juicy and sweet, I didn't want to eat too much and get sick from the richness, but I had two legs. I had some jumbo jumbo shrimp fresh from the Bering Sea too. Potatoes and corn and rice were also on the table. I filled up and was so sleepy afterward. The most delicious seafood I've had since Hawaii. I also got a jar of kippered sockeye salmon from the amazing high school principal. I don't know if I want to eat it myself or send it home to share with my family :) check the box daddy! It'll be coming home soon! 









Miss and love you from AK

No comments:

Post a Comment