Friday, September 21, 2012

Happiness and bitterness

I don't think I've been quite this happy in a very long time. I smile and laugh every day and even when my kids are crazy and uncooperative, I love every day at school. It must be the fresh air and vast openness of Alaska and I am loving it. Every day is relaxing and peaceful. I admit that I was scared to come here, but I am proud to have made the leap. These kids are definitely changing who I am and I like it! 

On the bitter side of things, the guy that I was buying a 4 wheeler from sold it 24 hours before we had agreed that I could pick it up. "I hope you understand", I'm sorry but NO I do not understand. UGH...frustration overwhelmed me yesterday afternoon. I am feeling better today though so that is good. Every day is a new day and a new adventure here in Nome. Bring on the new! 

No comments:

Post a Comment